If you haven't already, check out my white after Labor day look here. I thought that since I was brave enough to wear white; it would be helpful to offer you some style tips on wearing your whites as well...
- For starters if you're too scared to pull off white-white, try off-white, winter white, cream or ivory.
- If you do decide to wear white, be sure to chose a fall/winter fabric. i.e. leather, wool, fur, cashmere, suede
- You can pair your look with fall/winter accessories. i.e. a wool fedora or a scarf, gold or silver statement pieces...
- White jeans can be worn year round. They can be teamed up with a moto jacket, a blazer, a sweater or a turtle neck. A nice boot or bootie, maybe even a pointed toe flat, would be an excellent finish to your look.
- A leather bottom (pant, skirt, shorts, etc...) with a white top - be it blazer, sweater, shirt would be really dope.
The goal is to keep the look clean and stylish. Get creative and to have fun. Make sure to stick with the best shade of white that compliment's your skin tone. Always dress according to your body type not your size. When you look good, you feel good!
*Photos were taken from the internet.