FEATURE Friday with
Since I've been blogging, I haven't come across a more inspiring blogger than this lady here. As a new blogger, it's really nice to be able to reach out to a seasoned blogger and actually receive a response back.
See what Tami had to say to me....
* What does fashion and style mean to you?
Fashion is a popular trend, especially in styles of dress and ornament or manner of behavior according to the dictionary. I find a fashion a way to express yourself. Style is just how you put it all together.
* Within the last few years thrifting has become really popular. As a fashion lover, do you thrift?
How do you feel about this thrifting crave?
Yes I thrift but not like I use to. Where I live, they have some awesome thrift stores to shop at but I just don't have the time like I use but still, I try to stop by at least once a month. I love that people are finding unique ways to save money but still look stylish.
* Pink being your favorite color, what percentage of your wardrobe consists of pink?
I actually do not have a lot of pink in my wardrobe believe it or not. I think I might own 5% of pink items. That's shocking huh? LOL.
* As a lifestyle blogger, what are you most passionate about?
I’m most passionate about enjoying my job as a professional lifestyle, beauty and fashion blogger and showing the world that we too have a voice. I love working with brands and enjoy being invited out to cover events on a daily basis in and out of town. I feel very blessed to be able to make a career out of something I truly love.
* How do you balance life as a wife, mother and blogger?
With lots of prayer I must say and with a very supportive husband and my two teens, its become much easier over the years.
* What has been the most unbelievable moment of your blogging career?
One thing that comes to mind right off the top of my head is when I had a free car given to me from Ford Motor Co to drive around for a year as a Ford Fiesta Agent and with free gas too daily, that was pretty awesome, I must say!
* What has been the best gift you've received as a result of your brand?
I guess my extensive wardrobe from fashion brands plus my shoe and makeup collection that I receive on a daily basis. I haven’t worn the same outfit twice in years. I haven’t had to buy clothing, makeup or shoes in a long time, that’s pretty amazing I guess! Ha!
* Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I hope to own my own branding agency for up and coming bloggers, work with a major fashion label, design a couture fashion line or perhaps judge something on a fun tv show, that would be cool.
* What advice do you have for rising bloggers?
Be consistent, do the right thing and enjoy life and treat people well, even if sometimes they don’t do the same.