Happy payday lady's (and gents)! When I tell you that I'm sooo ready for this long weekend, I tried to make Wednesday be Friday. Now that it is Friday what better way to reward yourself than by a little retail therapy. After all, retail therapy is the best type of therapy. Especially when it involvesshoes! Anybody that knows me, know I LOVE SHOES!!! And being a brand ambassador for Shoedazzle doesn't help this slight addiction. I buy a least one pair of shoes every week. Like Cinderella, a new pair of shoes can change your life. I'm a huge fan of Shoedazzle, 1 because their selection of shoes are trendy and stylish and 2 very affordable. So why not share with you my 5 must have pieces for the summer...
1. I love a good ol' oxford. It's a great way to dress up your summer work outfits when you're not in the mood for heels - Lilia
2. Everything seemly comes back around. Style these 70's inspired platforms with pair of wide legged pants and a off the shoulder top and vuala - Wylie
3. A distressed denim skirt rather than distressed jeans can definitely be an option for those days when you're just not filling a pair of pants - Distressed Denim Skirt
4. Long gone are the days when lady's carry purses or pocketbooks. Now-a-days we carry handbags. Francios is chic and comes in a number of colors.
5. For years I've stayed away from a lot of dresses, but this number here is a game changer. This off the shoulder knit dress is stunning. If only I could decide on a color.
*Click the images to purchase. If you're new to Shoedazzle, use my link for 50% - 75% off your first purchase.
Thanks for stopping by!!!