Before I start, let me just say that I kinda don't like this look. I know you're probably like what! But it's so cute. So why did I wear it? Well since I like playing dress-up, occasionally I'll put on an outfit that I wouldn't ordinarily wear. Most people tell me that I over dress or that I wear to many colors. I even get that I don't dress for my age - side eye, then rolls them. Although there isn't anything wrong with this look, it's just not a favorite of mines.
3 Ways To Keep Your Wardrobe Fresh, Interesting & Lively:
- Take out everything that's too big, outdated or just plain blah.
- Access your wardrobe and honestly decide what's still functional and what can be discarded.
- Try something new.
- Add some color or prints. ex. Black pants ~ white top, instead of wearing black shoes, try a colored pair of shoes or a print like floral or animal print.
- Accessories are your friend.
- If your budget won't allow for new clothes, accessories are the next best option. A colorful statement necklace, a watch or a few bracelets would add some character to your otherwise boring look.
Looking to spruce up your wardrobe? Need some help? Stylist on duty - email@example.com
Top, skirt - Thrifted // Shoes, handbag - Shoedazzle
Photography: Kaylin James for The Style Kläzit
Thanks for stopping by!!!